HEADING SOUTH ON THE A49
- Heading South on the A49 after M56 junction 10
- straight over first set of lights, follow A49 round to the right at the first roundabout, next you pass through the village of Cuddington, straight over the next set of lights (The Hungary Horse Pub on left after lights)
- Straight over the next set of lights where the A556 crosses the A49
- (Shell Garage on the LEFT) towards Tarporley still on A49
- Straight over next set of lights through village of Cotebrook, turn Left immediately past the pub on left called The Alvanley Arms towards Eaton.
- Once in the village take the first left turn (after The Red Lion) and left again into Lower Lane.
- Go through the village and take the third turn Right (past the speed limit sign) into The Hall Lane.
- Approx. 1/2 mile along you reach three farms. Hill House Farm is the second entrance on the Right.