Places To Eat
We are lucky to live near a number of very good eating places, offering a variety of menus and cuisines. Between them they will suit most budgets!
- The Alvanley Arms, Cotebrook, CW6 9DS, (01829 760200) approx 2 miles. The Alvanley Arms at Cotebrook is a lovely sandstone dining pub with parts dating back to the 16th century when it was a farmhouse. Bar food. Separate restaurant. Children welcome if eating. Garden.
- The Rising Sun, High Street, Tarporley, CW6 0DX, (01829 732423). approx 3 miles. The Rising Sun is a popular pub in the centre of the large village of Tarporley. Attractive inside with low beamed ceiling. Good range of bar food from sandwiches up. Separate restaurant. Children welcome if eating.
- The Swan Hotel, High Street, Tarporley, CW6 0AG, (01829 733838) approx 3 miles. The Swan at Tarporley dates back to Georgian times. Serves bar food from sandwiches up. Separate restaurant. Children welcome.
- Christianos, High Street, Tarporley, CW6 0DP, (01829 733833) approx 3 miles. Bringing you the fresh taste of Italian/Mediterranean cuisine In the heart of Cheshire. One of the best Italian Restaurants in Cheshire!
- Etasia, 90 The High Street, Tarporley, CW6 0AX, ( 01829 732777), approx 3 miles New ownership, with restaurant menu comprising of modern Cantonese, Thai and Japanese cuisine.
- The Boot and Slipper, Wettenhall, CW7 4ON (01270 528238), approx 3.5 miles. A lovely country pub, old wooden doors and beams, serving good food and excellent ‘homemade’ chips.
- The Cabbage Hall, Little Budworth, CW6 9ES, (01829 760292) Gastro Pub, approx 3.5 miles 'A whole new experience'. Extravagantly styled with a menu to match.
- The Jade Buddha, Chester Road, Sandiway, CW8 2DU, (01606 882477), approx 6 miles Excellent Chinese Restaurant, friendly owners, highly thought of locally.
- The Village Indian, Clifden House, High Street, Tattenhall, Chester, CH3 9PX, (01829 770839), approx 8 miles If you like Indian food it is well worth a visit.